With a literal taste for adventure, the Holcomb Hollow kitchen is an aromatic wonderland of jam jars and baked goods.
Because Melissa is always willing to risk a new recipe we offer an ever-changing and unique assortment of award-winning flavors.
Our partnership with local organic farmers gets us the freshest ingredients at the peak of ripeness (did you know the secret to delicious jam is using freshly picked fruit?).
Your purchase supports our local family operated business which in turn supports local sustainable farming which we think in turn will save the world. Thanks for being a part of it.
You can find us at the following local farmers markets:
- Chicago Botanic Gardens (First & third Sundays, 9am-3pm)
- Lake Bluff (Friday mornings, 7am-noon)
- Mundelein (Friday afternoons, 3-7pm)
- Libertyville (Thursday mornings, 7am-1pm)
- Deerfield (Saturday mornings, 7am-12:30pm)
…or at these retail locations:
"Spread Peace, Spread Love, Spread Jam"