With a literal taste for adventure, the Holcomb Hollow kitchen is an aromatic wonderland of jam jars and baked goods.
Because Melissa is always willing to risk a new recipe we offer an ever-changing and unique assortment of award-winning flavors.
Our partnership with local organic farmers gets us the freshest ingredients at the peak of ripeness (did you know the secret to delicious jam is using freshly picked fruit?).
Your purchase supports our local family operated business which in turn supports local sustainable farming which we think in turn will save the world. Thanks for being a part of it.
Every Saturday from 9am-3pm you can find us at
- Dakotah’s Indoor Farmers Market, 631 N. Midlothian Ave., Mundelein
…or at these retail locations (call ahead to confirm availability):
- Fresh baked muffins most days at Hansa Coffee, 755 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville – (847)226-8815
- ReImagined Vintage, 36 E. Center Ave., Lake Bluff – (847)235-2762
- Lauretta’s Italian Bake Shop & Cafe, 709 S. Lake St., Mundelein – (847)566-0883
- Savory Spice Shop, 528 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville – (847)984-3304
- All Ways Healthy, 123 S. Rand Rd., Lake Zurich – (847)438-9200
- Quick Pick, 635 N. Midlothian Ave, Mundelein – (847)393-4919
- Corner Health Foods, 502 N. Seymour Ave., Mundelein – (847)566-5435
"Spread Peace, Spread Love, Spread Jam"